I love love love being nominated for these! So thank you so so so much to Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews whose blog you should most definitely check out – it’s wonderful!
So let’s get down to it, shall we?
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and then write 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger award logo in a post/on your site.
Favourite Disney character (look at me, I’m not even limiting it to a princess, can we call this progress?)
Well, in honor of the book princess, I’m picking a princess anyway! Belle has always been my favourite Disney character. I’ve always related to her most, my nose always firmly in a book! She’s also quietly strong which I’ve always loved too.
What can always make you laugh?
My friends – typical answer. My boyfriend – typical answer. Whatculture Youtube videos. The US Office.
What is your favourite quote?
Just one?! Mandy, what are you doing to me?! Uhm uhm uhm…
I’ll go with a recent one from Crooked Kingdom because I could not get it out of my mind after I read it.
“I would have come for you. And if I couldn’t walk, I’d crawl to you, and no matter how broken we were, we’d fight our way out together-knives drawn, pistols blazing. Because that’s what we do. We never stop fighting.”
And always “Stay gold, Ponyboy, stay gold.” from The Outsiders.
If you could have any animal in the world (or beyond) as a pet and you knew for sure that it wouldn’t eat you – what would it be?
Oh man, there’s so many possibilities! I think I’d want a dragon. Especially one akin to Saphira from The Inheritance Cycle. I loved that connection, it was one of my favourites aspects of that book series.
What book do you wish that everyone would read?
This is possibly the hardest question you could’ve asked. I think through pure enjoyment and nostalgia, and general love for it; Harry Potter. If everyone read and then felt the way I do about Harry Potter, that would be lovely.
Coffee, tea.. neither?
TEA! I’m a stereotypical Brit in this aspect. Tea, always Tea!
What authors are insta-buys for you?
There’s a few; Sarah J. Maas, Rainbow Rowell, Leigh Bardugo, Jay Kristoff.
How do you feel about classic books?
I wish I could read them more, but half the time whilst I’m reading, I’m basically translating in my head. I adore Pride and Prejudice, so I’m definitely going to try my hand at more. Next, I will be attempting Moby Dick.
What song is stuck in your head at this very minute?
Since they released their newest album, Night People. I haven’t been able to get You Me At Six’s; Give, out of my mind. It’s one of the most beautiful songs they’ve ever done. You can find the audio video on their YouTube channel here.
And last, but not least, what do you think your favourite book of 2017 will be?
More than likely it will be between A Court Of Wings and Ruin or the as yet Untitled Throne of Glass #6, both by Sarah J Maas.
- Favourite book-to-film adaptation?
- Following on – what book do you want to be made into a TV show/film?
- Lastly – now dreamcast that film/tv show, only a few characters.
- If you were to write a book, what do you think your main character would be called?
- What are three songs you adore and why?
- Do you play video games? What are a couple of your favourites?
- What book would you like to play through as a video game?
- What is your favourite Disney film?
- What three book characters would you like to have lunch with?
- If you were to get a vook related tattoo, what would you get?
- What’s your favourite breakfast food?
Luna @ Bookish Luna
Rendz @ Reading With Rendz
Leanne @ Snowly’s Rambles
Anastasia @ Books, Tea, & Insanity
Charlotte Annelise @ Charlotte Annelise
Irena @ Books and Hot Tea
Maxine @ The Rogue Storyteller
Laura @ The Book Corps
Nova @ Galaxy Locks
Courtney @ A Wonderland of Books
Klara @ Ribbon Reviews