Coming at you with an award tag today, and I just love these kinds of posts. It’s very hard for bloggers to receive any sort of recognition really, so any kind is always welcome. I adore award posts as they show us all how dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate bloggers are about their work!
I was tagged by the wonderful Charlotte Annelise, who runs a beautiful blog that you should all checkout, here! Thank you so much for tagging me, it’s so so appreciated.
About The Award
‘This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.’
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
Charlotte Annelise’s Questions
O N E – Would you rather live in a nice apartment in the city, or a big house in the country?
A nice apartment in the city. I do love the idea of a big country house but I adore the city. I adore the cultures and the experiences and adventures and the variety.
T W O – What is your favourite genre to read and why?
Fantasy. Fantasy will always be my first and forever love. Harry Potter is the reason I love reading and the reason I read so much fantasy. I love the escapism and the worlds that are created. The imaginations of some authors are mind-blowing.
T H R E E – Where is your favourite place you’ve visited whilst on vacation?
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – I legitimately nearly cried when I walked into Hogsmeade. It was just all of my dreams, except in those two days they were real. They were real and it was the best experience of my life (so far).
- What is your most favourite world that an author has created? One that you can envision yourself living it, getting lost in?
- Where’s your ideal place to snuggle up and read a book?
- What book/book series have you always wanted to read, yet for some reason or another, haven’t gotten around to yet?
I am going to cheat and not tag eight bloggers because that is a struggle, so I’ll only tag a few.
- Rakel @ MiRakelBooks
- Tiana @ The Book Raven
- Brittany @ Ginger Night Owl